USA Visa from Dubai
Get a Visa to the United States of America; a country full of charms, wonderful opportunities, exquisite lifestyle and a booming business destination in the world. A visit to USA is a lifetime experience, and we at FB Holidays make it easy by helping you with the visa application and procedures. May it be for tourism, a business visit or general visit we can offer you the best suitable USA Visa from Dubai depending on your travel purpose. With our knowledgeable and experienced staff; we offer the best visa services in Dubai and excellent approval chances..
All you need to do is contact us or apply for the visa on our website and with correct documentation and proper details, we will be able to offer you the visa for United States of America within the mentioned time frame.
Required Documents for USA Visa from Dubai
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months
- UAE residence visa valid for 6 months or more
- Original 6 months bank statement with bank stamp
- Photo with white background 5×5 size.
- NOC letter from your employer/proof of your business ownership
- Proof of business ownership (for business owners/partners)
Example trade license copy with your name on it
Tourist Visa to USA – Our Assistance
- Assistance in Filling Application form
- Assistance to get appointments for visa
- Assistance in making a file ready with complete documents as required
- Documents verification
- Booking flight and Hotel as per the requirement
USA Visa Processing Time
1 week after appointment.
International visa/s applied through First Business Holidays tourism is based on a set of terms and conditions, an agreement between customer/s and the our company. We have specifically mentioned all the T&C you need to read carefully before the application of visa through First Business Holidays Tours International visa services:
- We at First Business Holidays will help you choose appropriate visa type as per the information provided by you.
- Visa approval and process time is sole discretion of the consulate of embassy, First Business Holidays will not be held responsible for any delay or rejection from the embassy for any reason that may include below mentioned and others:
Any additional expense incurred due to the above will be payable by the customer/s
- Application form incomplete
- Wrong information or excluded fields
- Incomplete or unverified supporting documents
- Airline tickets found to be not booked
- On request we can help you book Hotel, Flight Tickets for the destination you wish to travel
- If not mentioned as a mandatory requirement, we advise booking flight tickets and hotel after your visa is approved and all the procedure associated is completed.
- Please make sure you have all the documents that are required and specified mandatory before you travel.
- Most countries may need atleast 6 months validity on your passport from the travel date you have finalized
- Please make sure you send us all the documents required in a timely manner for the visa process
- Embassy appointment date is on first come first serve basis. The appointment date may change if we do not have all the required documents in the application as requested.
- On receiving the visa Please check all the information mentioned on the visa and inform us. If there is any correct required it needs to update on immediate basis. Failing which First Business Holidays will not be liable for any issues due to delay
- Any change of travel plans or additional requirement should be informed to us in advance. If not update with change First Business Holidays will not accept any liability for the same
- On completion of process we will ensure all your original and sensitive documents are carefully returned to you in timely manner
- Processing fees will be charged as per the visa issuing country which may vary from country to country. Services charges will be charged additionally for the visa application assistance from our company
- You can make payment through credit, debit card or bank transfer and we ensure you the amount will immediately billed for the requested service on our system
- Visa charges and service fees are subject to change without any prior notice as per the change in process from the embassy
- Please not visa processing time may vary depending on applied country, embassy appointment time, any change in procedure and documentation delay
- The embassy associated with country of the visa application will verify and do thorough check on the documents once submitted. To grant or deny visa is sole discretion of embassy, First Business Holidays does not guarantee to provide approval from our end
- Any cancellation or rejected visa post submission will not receive a refund amount
- If you opt to cancel before submission you may receive upto 50% amount as it does not cover administration, service and bank charges
- For any sudden change in visa policies from embassy , First Business Holidays will not be liable for any refund or loss of amount.
- Please update us well in advance and on firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellation request
- There may be change is policies, charges and procedure which will be amended on our website on timely manner. We request all customer to go through the policies time to time before application
- As per First Business Holidays tours, we protect customer information and data and it will not be accessible anyone from our system
- We will maintain the confidentiality of the application and documents provided for the application and shall be used only for the said purpose as per the service request