Summary: Read this blog post that provides comprehensive guidance for travelers from Dubai planning to visit Turkey, focusing on the Turkey visa application process.
Are you planning to visit Turkey from Dubai? Then you have landed in the correct place. But you need to handle some important documentation known as the ‘Turkey Visa” before you set your bag. Turkey offers a range of attractions for all, from stunning landscapes to the breathtaking beaches. Moreover, you can explore ancient ruins, visit glorious mosques, and indulge in traditional Turkish baths, each providing a sight into the country’s rich heritage. This blog post will help you to understand everything about getting a Turkey Visa from Dubai.
Why Should One Visit Turkey?
- Turkey’s rich history gives people a clear picture of what the country offers. Turkey has always been the best travel destination for tourists looking to enjoy a complete vacation.
- The Turkish people are known for their warm hospitality and friendly demeanor.
- Taste is of the utmost importance in traditional Turkish cuisine. The travelers will have a new and interesting experience with the spices and traditional cuisine items of Turkey.
- The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul is the biggest in the world. It has over 3,000 different shops and is spread over 60 streets.
About the Turkey Visa and its Types for Dubai Citizens
Turkish Visa can now be easily generated as an electronic visa or e-visa from home, which replaces the traditional visa. This process is quick, simple, and perfect for travelers looking to save time.
Turkey offers various types of visas depending on your requirements.
- Turkey Business Visa: if you are planning to visit Turkey for work-related meetings or collaborations., you can freely engage with Turkish companies and business partners.
- Turkey Transit Visa: It’s a short-term visa that only lets you stay in Turkey for a short time. With the help of this visa, you can pass through Turkey to reach another country.
- Turkey Work Visa: If you are planning to work in Turkey, then you need a Turkey Work Permit and this visa which will allow you to be legally employed in Turkey.
- Turkey Student Visa: This visa permits you to enter the country for academic reasons.
How to Apply for a Turkey Visa in Dubai?
If you are planning a trip to Turkey from Dubai, make sure to get a tourist visa. But if you’re planning to visit friends or family, they can send you an invitation, which you’ll need for your visa application. To apply for the same, all you need to do is to contact the Turkish Visa Application Centre in the UAE and follow their process.
Required Documents to Get Turkey Visa for UAE Residents
The following documents are required for applying for a Turkey visa as a UAE resident.
- Authentic UAE residence visa: You must ensure that your UAE residence visa is valid for at least six months from the date of entry to Turkey.
- Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your intended stay in Turkey.
- Passport-size photographs: Two recent passport-sized photographs with a white background need to be attached.
- Proof of travel arrangements: Provide details of your flight bookings, including a round-trip ticket.
- Accommodation details: Provide proof of hotel reservations or a letter of invitation from a host if you’re staying with friends or relatives.
- Travel insurance: Obtain travel insurance that covers your entire stay in Turkey.
- Bank statements: Provide recent bank statements for the past three months to demonstrate your financial capability during your visit.
Since you have made up your mind to visit Turkey, you are just a visa away. Traveling to a new country is a big deal. So now, complete the visa application process and be ready to experience the art and culture, tastes of a diverse variety of food and hospitality in Turkey. To take a step ahead and proceed in, it is better to consult a travel agency in Dubai, who can guide you and complete the requirements on time.
In Dubai, you can many travel agencies providing comprehensive document assistance to various types of travelers, including tourists, business travelers, students, and government employees. Make sure to rely on a specialist in this field to get support and assistance based on individual requirements.